Matters to us
"Saint Moritz Hospitality Group. Pty Ltd", "we", "our", "us") is dedicated to the protection of all personal information that we handle, and shall comply with all laws, regulations, and individual rights concerning personal information. We dedicate a company-wide effort to establish systems and policies to manage personal information, in accordance with the latest trends in IT technology and developments in the social and business environments.
We comply with the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information. A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au. Furthermore, we adhere to other Australian regulations such as the Do Not Call Register Act 2006 and Spam Act 2003.
- We acquire and use personal information to the extent necessary for the development, sale, and operation of systems and services for reservation, customer management, business management, promotion, online sales, employee management, etc., intended for use in restaurants and other outlets. We shall take measures to prevent the usage of personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified legitimate purpose.
- We shall comply with all applicable laws and ordinances related to the protection of personal information, as well as guidelines and other norms established in which personal information is stored and used.
- We shall continuously improve our personal information security system by allocating resources consistent with the circumstances of the business in order to establish reasonable safety measures and prevent risks including leakage, loss, or damage of personal information.
- We will respond promptly and faithfully to complaints and consultations concerning handling of personal information.
- In response to changes in our industry, we will continuously review and improve the personal information protection management system in a timely and appropriate manner.
This policy shall be communicated to all our employees and published on our homepage, in print, etc., in a public and freely accessible manner.
Personal Information Handling Agreement
1. Collection of Personal Information
The information we collect, and its purpose of use is listed as follows:
- Customer and Membership* Information
- For provisioning applicable services of the table management system and related systems, and for conducting general business matters.
- For providing a login account which stores your information for future reuse.
- Your data, including your name, telephone number, email address, and additional profile information, will be provided to each merchant at which you make a reservation so that they may service your reservation. Moreover, your data will be copied into a separate customer profile specific to each such merchant by which they will be able to see your booking history.
- Merchants may manually enter your personal information into a system we provide, e.g. when you have made a reservation via phone. In such cases, we store and use your personal information in the normal course of providing our system to the same Merchant who entered the information.
- For user support, transaction auditing, customer service, and inquiry support.
- To analyse user trends, including via analysis tools we provide to merchants. Such analysis includes (but is not limited to) viewing and forecasting reservation patterns, guest demographics, food ordering, revenue, cancellation rates, spending trends, etc.
- Merchant Personal and Company Information
- For business negotiations, correspondence, receiving orders, and contract fulfillment.
- For correspondence to the inquiry of the contact person.
- For conducting general business matters.
- Employee Personal Information
- For human resource labour management, business management, health care, and security management related to the employees of our company.
- Job Applicant Personal Information
- For recruiting, corresponding with, and screening job applicants.
- Personal Information Obtained by Systematic Means (cookies, etc.)
- IP address, browser type, device type, and language. In addition, we use user-tracking mechanisms (such as Google Analytics) to collect usage metrics related to the user's page journey.
2. Data Retention Period
In order to achieve the purposes presented above, we retain most types of information indefinitely, except where otherwise limited by applicable laws, merchant-specific policies, or when deletion has been requested.
3. Consignment of Personal Information
The Company may, within the scope of this policy and subject to applicable laws and regulations, consign all or part of your personal information to a third-party service, provided that such service has enacted adequate data protection measures.
4. Security and International Data Transfer
We are committed to handing your personal information in accordance with high-security standards and in compliance with applicable law. We undertake extensive measures prevent unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure of your information, to maintain the accuracy of such information and, when necessary, to ensure its proper destruction.
5. Optionality of Providing Personal Information
You are solely responsible for your decision to provide personal information to the Company. If you elect not to provide your personal information, we may be unable to provide our service to you, in whole or in part, and shall bear no responsibility for deficiencies or usability limitations which may arise.
6. Requests for Personal Information Disclosure
From time to time, in order to comply with changes in applicable laws or for legitimate business purposes, we may make changes to this Policy. Any changes we make will be displayed on this page.